This range embodies the spirit of Hunter’s 130 year history of being based in Memphis in the deep south of America. Generations of American history are wrapped up in this range from the Civil War in 1886 through the roaring 1920’s to the great recession of the 1930’s and civil rights movement of the 1960’s. Recreate that solid iron spirit of perseverance in the face of adversity with these great modelsIn the age of disposability, few products have earned the right to be called classics.
Meticulously reproduced from the archival Hunter design blueprints, the Classic Original revives the vintage fan in its purest form. A celebration of all things beautiful and well - built, it's an ideal homage to the power and persistance of Hunter's cast iron workhorse. Please note if using anything over a 24"drop rod an extension wire will need to be added.
- 132cm Classic Original in Weathered bronze
- 5 Walnut/light cherry reversible furniture grade veneer blades
- Lifetime motor warranty
- Light kit adaptable
- Die cast motor housing with unique oil bath design
- Wobblefree canopy
- Dark Wicker blades can be added (See Accessories Blades)
- Reverse function
- Remote and wall control adaptable
- Standard and angled mounting
- Weight 20.8 kg not suitable for a glass conservatory
- High speed 185 RPM
- Air movement 17000 m3/hr
- 100 watts