Hunter Seville high performance ceiling fan in Satin Brass
A fantastic range of fans that have a more traditional feel. These fans have a more 1970’s and 1980’s feel to them which makes them very popular in the current renaissance of the 1970’s designs with their selection of brass finishes.
A remarkable ability to fit almost any room or style makes the Seville a fan for all seasons. Ideal for rooms where a large fan may overwhelm the decor, the 112cm Seville is a small wonder. As a result it is a very popular ceiling fan which is widely used as a bedroom, lounge or home office ceiling fan. With a great choice of beautiful finishes it adds great style wherever it is used. Please note if using anything over a 24"drop rod an extension wire will need to be added. Patented powerful AirMax motor - moves 300 times as much air as a Dyson fan.
- 112cm Seville in Satin brass
- Quiet - At 30 db is 1/25 th of the noise of a typical desk fan
- Satin brass finish - styled to suit many rooms
- 112 cm blades - compact size for UK rooms
- 5 cherry/walnut reversible furniture grade blades
- Wobblefree canopy system - reducing noise caused by wobbles
- Installer's choice 3 position mounting system - to mount on sloped ceilings
- Lifetime motor warranty on the motor
- High specification for long reliable life
- Reverse function
- Remote and wall control adaptable - (controls not included).
- Low energy - uses 80 watts, 95% less than the same air conditioning.
- Weight 8.8 kg
- Air Movement 13600 m3/hr
- High speed 200 RPM