Our helpdesk provides technical support by email to all customers. We also provide limited technical support by telephone to qualified electricians only who need urgent help eg you are on a customer site.
To enable us to assist you please provide the following information. We aim to respond within 24 hours.
If your fan is not a model that we have sold since 2006 then we are unable to assist you - please telll us the exact Hunter model number which is on the side of the motor or fan and we will confirm.
1. When did you buy the fan?
2. Where did you buy it from?
3. When did you purchase it?
4. What model do you have?
5. Have you followed the troubleshooting and FAQ guide on our website ? NB: 90% of the technical faults we come across are covered here and it will save you time if you spend a few minutes reading this.
6. Briefly what is the problem?
7. What is your phone number as we may need to call you back to resolve the query quicker?
NB: We are unable to assist with any claims for warranty for fans not purchased direcly from us (or one of our approved resellers) or purchased prior to 2006 when we took over the business. For these please contact Hunter Inc. direct via their website.
Choose the correct department to submit your ticket.
To submit an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation), please click on the link.
Please log in to view your tickets.